Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 10:23:46 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

I'm sorry

Started by Darren Henry, November 16, 2013, 09:47:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

I am sorry for not speaking up more , but my mindless job makes me feel like I'm a  tire "tech" in a room full of heart sergeons. Then I had compute issues and some family issues for a while.Forgive me,please.

I had called our little "Oklahoma wind" for a some of her energy; but found out she was in worse shape than my sister and I.

Her husband has passed. I don't think she knows just how strong she can be, even wtith her family near.I know that Karen would luv an e-hug from all of our friends.

Thanks,Darren.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

kodydog

Hugs Karen, sorry to hear about your husband. I'm sure he would want you to be strong and carry on.

Quote from: Darren Henry on November 16, 2013, 09:47:19 am
But my mindless job makes me feel like I'm a  tire "tech" in a room full of heart sergeons.

Missed you Darren. I feel your pain. The "be quiet and keep working" attitude makes me wonder why I quit working for myself.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike

November 16, 2013, 12:52:01 pm #2 Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 01:00:07 pm by Mike
Good to see you darren.  Sorry to here about karen.

Gor others here is karens emAil. Listed here

kcluvsbc@yahoo.com

JuneC

Sorry to hear about Karen's husband.  I was gonna give her grief for being a "hit and run" participant.  Hopefully she (and you) can find the positives each and every day to keep on truckin'. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

baileyuph

Miss you two, please come make us happy!

Doyle

Darren Henry

Now that Dad's gone I will have weekends off again ( I had been staying in the palliative care room with him on weekends to give my sister a break) so I'll have more time now that my Saturday chores don't have to be done weeknights. Like my kid brother Arnie always says "I'll be back" ;D
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

NDAV8R

Quote from: Darren Henry on November 17, 2013, 08:10:24 am
( I had been staying in the palliative care room with him on weekends to give my sister a break) /quote]

Hey there Darren: I have been there twice, with my father and younger sister...both ended the same, but both stories were different. It was really nerve racking. You have no need to apologize for anything.
Stay strong and chime in when you can.
Your neighbor to the south,
Gale.
Strive for Perfection...Settle for Excellence!

Mojo

Glad to see you on here Darren but sad to hear of Karens husbands passing as well as your Dad.

May God heal your hearts.

Chris

Darren Henry

Thank you all for your condolences and best wishes/prayers.

But true to my word; see, I'm checking in. :)

BCKC

Hey all...

Love each and vryoe one of you!!!!!

Darren, sorry I havent got back with you old dear friend!!!!...... life just SUCKS at times!!!!But we pick up our selves by the boot straps and get on with getting on!!!!

I AM OPENING UP MY SHOP FULL TIME THIS FALL!!!!!

I quit Biz jET AND THEY CALL ME TO COME BACK BUT NOT HAPPENING..LOVED IT THERE BUT TIME FOR ME FOR A CHANGE.

Darren I have pass port up dated and ready to see something different if your willing.
I have Lambos lined up and ready to shake the crap out of this world....lol..well at least I am thinking sooOOooo....

You all have always amazed me with your talent and I still love to read and see how people grow here!!!! Me being the first I think....lol

You all have a wonderful evening.....I am.....kinda sorts in a round about way not realy :)~

K.....like ......aren

Little Birds!!!
Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them........http://www.candcupholsterydesigns.com