Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 05:20:51 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

mojoland

Started by Mike, March 03, 2014, 05:26:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I had to go install onsite a bimini and some cushion for a dealer who delivered the boat Friday

it was at a area RV park filled with big buck mojo coaches

brmax

Nice top Mike, whats the material of choice on that.
Them coaches sure look cool, cruising cross country in them would be the ticket.
Seems I see a bunch of that color on coach and boat coverings, do you feel you use it a lot around the marinas there.
Good Day there

Mike

he top was sunbrella jockey red , I don't see or use it much here at all black is number one followed by C navy

Mojo

I leave Friday morning for my first event of the season. Supposed to be 300 of these beasts there.
I am hoping for a good show and enough orders to fill out my summer. Hopefully the 303 booth
sales will be strong to pay all my expenses for the trip.

Chris

Mike

your lucky you can make stuff and ship it off my I got to get it all done before they leave

where are you going chris?

Darren Henry

QuoteI am hoping for a good show and

Break a leg buddy!!!---but look after yourself.  :-X You've been known to overwork yourself before at these things.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

gene

Dittos on having a successful and fun event from the snow belt.

It still amazes me that 300 folks show up at these kinds of events, and that's a small number?

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mojo

Mike:  Albany GA.

Darren: These events are getting harder to do. No idea how much longer I can offer the inspections.
Up and down the backs of these coaches all day for 5 days is a killer, then sandwiching in time at the
booth and then conducting seminars. I hired a lady to staff my booth but it is still taxing. I am thankfully only doing 2 seminars at this rally. The next rally in May I have to conduct 6 plus the inspections and booth. I plan on hiring a temp for that rally as well.

Gene: There are smaller events all across the country. I concentrate on events or rally's that bring in
200 or more. I turned down the offer to do a Perry, GA rally. 2,000 plus coaches there for that event and its to much for me to handle even with an extra staff person.

I am hoping to get closed down next Wednesday and head back home.

Chris

Mike

just curios chris to you boar your dogs or take them along ?

Mojo

They stay home with Mom. Being a school teacher she cannot get time off to travel with me. :(

Chris

Mike

Gee if i could id go with you.  Maybe if i can ever retire. ;)

Darren Henry

QuoteI plan on hiring a temp for that rally as well.

we're so slow right now ( and its snowing ,again!!!) I'd almost take him up on it if Mike could figure out how to smuggle "snow backs" into your country LOL
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!