Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 21, 2024, 01:09:29 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

what a day

Started by Mike, November 14, 2013, 03:07:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

so about a moth ago I did this shade top on the bow and a enclosure so the guy could camp
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/1377229_564893030250441_1357285920_n.jpg
well his friend wanted to be able to camp out  if he wanted to stay at anchor do on his searay sundeck he didn't want a forward top and frame  he wanted something he could fold up under the seats and pull it out if needed. to I put a zipper on the front of the rear bimini and then made a curtain like a aft curtain that snapped to the snaps for the cover around the bow and used two mooring support pole at the front to tent it up somel and a wall curtain thT CLOSES IT OFF at the windshield front and rear screen of fphifertex to catch the breeze at anchor . the canvas is 14 feet long. its the oddest request ive had yet the guy will be back Saturday I hope he happy /  so after that install I removed the seat bacckw on a deck boat I had to lay on the seatless seat basses and contort my fat body to get my had up to react nut holding the backs on every 5" I was done at noon and had luch and called it a day

MinUph

That kind of work is tuff on older bones Mike. Better you than me :)
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website