Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 30, 2024, 11:38:54 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Newly Acquired: Pfaff 545 H4

Started by lilsuz, October 13, 2013, 10:24:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lilsuz

Hello Everyone!--

Well, I've got a new machine and it is a Pfaff 545 H4. I see that there are quite a few of you here who have this machine, so perhaps you can help me out. I'm working on the machine myself, as it has not been run for a few years and needs lots of little adjustments.

There are a couple screws that I need to get for it, I think that I need just one more part number though before I order.

Needed parts:

(Stripped) Screw #91-000-699-15   (goes below the bobbin area)
(Stripped) Screw #11-174-086-15   (at end of needle bar - holds the needle in)
(Stripped) Screw # (?)  Need part #, This is the Screw that holds the needle bar in position

About the last screw on my list, I think it is also referred to as "screw 2" from the directions I am using on Page (9) of the "Pfaff 1245 1246 Adjustment Manual"
Wish I had a part number for the screw. Anybody?

Also, if anybody knows what these parts cost, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance!

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

sofadoc

Is it the heads of the screws that are stripped? Or the threads?
If it's the threads, you may have to replace the parts that those screws go into.

But if you just need the screws, I can't imagine them costing more than a few dollars each.

Call the place that Paul linked. They should have them.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban