Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 06:36:39 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Canvas question

Started by MinUph, September 21, 2013, 08:03:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

ya there's always some else,  yano we hever saw the finished formula interior

JuneC

I thought I had put those up a long time ago, Mike.  Here's a few

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

bobbin

June, your work is just beautiful.  The cover is basically wrinkle-free, and you really take the time to put the final polish on upholstery.  Truly top notch!

Mike

September 24, 2013, 05:58:50 am #18 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 04:21:33 pm by Mike
Look great june i like the two tone idea ive never seen  that.

typos sorry

JuneC

Thanks, y'all.  I hope the Baja comes out that nice.  We'll see....

June

W. C. Fields

Mike

September 24, 2013, 04:24:39 pm #20 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 04:26:03 pm by Mike
june did you do the  teak deck , have you been doing much of that work?

Mike

September 24, 2013, 05:00:49 pm #21 Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 05:44:18 am by Mike
this was a formula 233 I owned in 96 docked at my shop ,.no avail  any way I saw this guy one day heading under that bridge nice boat with a
SS bimini frame folded in the boot but standing with rear legs, his wife was in the rear bench seat.
anyway he forgot the top was up I was at the window but he didn't hear his wife should have seen it coming , the stainless frame didn't give it ripped the windshield frame rite off with it hit the window
that was me at 36 I brought it to the shop to haul l out for the winter

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Eric

JuneC

Thanks guys!

Mike, that "teak" was ordered by the buyer - in northern Europe.  It's really not a Florida product.  It gets as hot as asphalt and will blister your feet where the sun hits it.  It's nice for areas under cover though. 

June

W. C. Fields

Mike

oh I know that , I made this cover  it had teat on the decks and bow

so patterning the cover I had to kneel on the bow in shorts in the hot sun my knees were like eggs in a frying pan

regalman190

Regal Canvas