Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 02:24:21 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Independence Day

Started by kodydog, July 04, 2013, 06:09:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

Long weekend for me. Lots of family and friends tonight. Target practice tomorrow then off to the gulf to do a little fishing Saturday. Yee Ha. Only bad thing, the wife has to work tomorrow.

Happy 4th everyone.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mojo

Sounds like your going to have a great day. We are just waiting for yet another thunder storm to come rolling in. I believe Mike's area is going to get clobbered.

Shooting and fishing............my idea of a perfect day. Happy 4th to you Ed and everyone else here.

Chris

Mike

I worked till noon finishing some pontoon seats , then it poured around 6pm I got gas for my boat and was going to \put it in the water at 8 for the fireworks but it was dam low low tide and my lift bunsk are to high to get off when its extreme low  tomorrow working installing