Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 06:38:18 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Best cell plans

Started by Mike, June 06, 2013, 04:50:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

June 06, 2013, 04:50:25 am Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 05:14:24 am by Mike
In florida im hardly at the shop so a land line dont make sence
Im only there when sewing. A d my cell. Ill is crazy. With two  phones and unlimited data plan for i phones im paying . $200  a month more some months

Anyone fot 2 phones find a better deal.

Mojo

Ours is much less Mike. I will have to ask Ingrid and maybe have her call you. We are through Verizon. We cannot use any other service provider as all the rest have weak signals when you get up near the nature coast.

Let me check with her as she knows what plans we have and how much they are. I know we have wifi on our phones and data and such and it seems like we pay somewhere around $ 130 or so but not sure.

I will check with her and see.

Chris

Mojo

Mike:

I apologize, I am wrong on our costs. The boss just told me we are close to your price as well $ 200.

I have a former football player that I coached that I am contacting because Ingrid wants to shop some cell phone services. He manages the cell phone dept for Best Buy and can give me the scoop. I will let you know what I fond out.

Sorry about the eroneous number previously posted. I consider cell phone carriers right up there with cable companies - MAJOR rip offs.......

Chris

Mike

June 06, 2013, 07:18:50 am #3 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 07:22:57 am by Mike
Thanks. Could she text me insteaed i can reread the info then and i dont always ask what i want  talking at times.

Thats 200 isee s just crazy. Id hate to give up my data plans
Not to mention i use it for charges time to time.
It  was simpler time  before cell phones

sofadoc

My landline phone number is so well-established in town (close to 40 years), I don't want to have to advertise a different number to everyone. So I keep my landline phone. I also have 4 smart phones for me, wife, 2 daughters.
Unlimited data. Total monthly bill for 1 landline, 4 smart phones is around $350.
BTW the landline is a commercial rate, so I get the free listing in the local YP's.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

cthomps

When I was a real estate broker, we would forward the office and home land lines to our cell phones.  It was a very nominal charge on our land line bill.  I think about 3.00 or so for call forwarding.  It is a way to never miss a call and still have a life.  Really easy to turn on and off. 
"Trying to make a living, one stitch at a time."

sofadoc

Quote from: cthomps on June 06, 2013, 08:02:57 am
When I was a real estate broker, we would forward the office and home land lines to our cell phones.  It was a very nominal charge on our land line bill.  I think about 3.00 or so for call forwarding.  It is a way to never miss a call and still have a life.  Really easy to turn on and off.
Yeah I do that too. I don't even use my actual landline phone. I have my CC machine hooked up to that line. All the incoming calls are forwarded straight to my cell.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Eric

4 phones. 2 smart with data-2GB each, 2 dumb. Unlimited texting, I think a 1000 minutes talk. $169.00/month.