Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 08:15:30 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Are Your Boots Empty ??

Started by Mojo, May 05, 2013, 05:24:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Had a customer visit my booth asking for some interior work on their bus. They have a dinette that needs to be re-done. Since they live in Texas what is a guy supposed to do ? Call his buddy and pass the work on to him. :)

The phone call was interesting and I of course had to get my digs into Dennis before passing the phone off to my customer. There was alot of discussion about pouring piss from a boot. Sorry Dennis........ I couldn't resist. :)

Hope the referral works out for you. Keep me posted if they finalize the order with you. BTW, they can be trusted. They brought my cell phone back to me at my vendors booth after they were done talking with you. Reckon there are a few good people down yonder in the Lonestar State. :)

Chris

sofadoc

Thanks Chris. I'll let you know if they come by.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

Anytime Dennis. Hopefully you can grab an order from them. I believe their coach is just a year or two old. No idea why they want the dinette cushions changed out already.

They seem like very nice people ( in as far as Texans go ). I spent time around them at two rallys and they are always pleasant to deal with. They typically buy products out of my booth at the rallys.

Let me know how it goes.

Chris

baileyuph

Mojo,

What is going on here?  Is this going to be the Mojo of Texas?

Dennis, you prepared to get bigger, make presentations, and have all that extra money in the pocket?  Go for it!

Doyle

sofadoc

Quote from: DB on May 07, 2013, 05:55:31 am
Dennis, you prepared to................ have all that extra money in the pocket? 
Believe me. If I had Chris' money, I'd throw mine away.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

If you had my money you would be in line at the welfare office.......:)

Chris