Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 20, 2024, 03:38:42 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny

Started by byhammerandhand, April 04, 2013, 12:30:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

We recently spent $2,500 on a young Black Angus bull. We put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow. I was beginning to suspect he was gay, if that's possible with a bull. Anyhow, I had the Vet come have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

Holy crap. The bull started to service the cows within two days. All of my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred all my neighbor's cows! He's been breeding just about everything in sight. He's like a machine!" I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him, but they kinda taste like peppermint
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Mike

Mike

That deminds me of  randy the rooster.
Farmer needed a new rooster snd this guy said randy is the best so the varner broght randy home.  Randy went in the hen house and raised a ruckes  with all the hens. Then the darner saw him heasd to the pig pen. Where he proceeded to service all the pigs. This went on sll afternoon with the  srios anikal on the farm. Then the farmer looked out the window  and saw randy in the yard flat on his back. Feet in the air with buzzards circling  He walked out to him saying " oh poor little randy he done f____ed himself to death.  Shen rndy says " shhh. There getting closer. 

Darren Henry

Another egg farmer was concerned that his old rooster might be getting "a little long in the tooth" so he bought a younger rooster, with the intent to make soup of the old one. When the young rooster showed up the old one did not just give up his coop---instead he suggested a race of 5 laps around the farmer's house at noon when the farmer would be on the veranda to see which was the fitter rooster. The old rooster took off like he was in the thirty yard dash and the younger one stayed right behind him, pacing himself for the long race. On the second lap the farmer shot the new rooster. He then phoned the hatchery to complain about a third gay rooster that month.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!