Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 04:19:14 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Expenses and Paying Bills

Started by Mojo, March 05, 2013, 07:02:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

Quote from: Mojo on March 07, 2013, 06:37:21 am
Quote from: Miami Mike on March 06, 2013, 06:43:22 pm
Mojo I will be coming by to get some cash from you ;D I have the samples you wanted with me. In Tampa now but I have to hit parts of St. Pete and Clearwater so I may not make it until Friday. I'll call you.

Your not getting anything till I get my free lunch or dinner. I already give you too much money. :)
Wow! I vaguely remember the time when I actually mattered enough to salesmen for them to call on me ;D  They even bought me lunch a few times (but if I wanted "Biggie Size", I had to pay the extra 39 cents for the upgrade).

Chris........how 'bout putting an extra bottle of champagne on Mike's tab, and sending it to me?  I just wanna see how the other half lives. ;) 
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike

Mike. Alled me monday affernoon he left ft myers beach and. Alled me fron lunta gorda in the afternoon. I was in ft myer beach when he called lol we have had real
Bad timing ill never get a free lunch chris. :(

Miami Mike

Men you will get the lunch. At this time it looks like late April I will be back. We will work it out and get it done.
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

gene

March 12, 2013, 06:13:00 pm #18 Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:17:59 pm by gene
The major benefit with an LLC is the liability protection: your LLC gets sued and not your personal assets.

This may not always be the best situation though: There are some days when I would rather loose my house than my Juki LU 582 (which has a smaller bobbin than the Juki LU 583).

Some states like PA and CA charge a fee annually to have an LLC.

Another benefit of having an LLC is that it makes you look more like a 'real' business.

Brmax: You never need to apologize for hijacking a tread. No one else does.

Also, search "Quickbooks" on this forum. I think Quickbooks is the best way to go when starting a business. There's a lot of free learning videos on the net (like youtube) that you can go through, and Intuit's own site, before you need to pay for it, unless you want that kind of formal training.

Wow sofaD: You can remember when upgrades were 39 cents? Your memory is a lot better than mine.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!