Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 04:21:47 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

It Has Been Nice

Started by Mojo, June 03, 2012, 04:52:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

It has been nice having a month off from the Up-Shop. Yes I did have to work my butt off in Indiana during the rally but other then that I have used the off time to get caught up on a few projects while also squeezing in a nice vacation with family and friends and doing some traveling.

Tomorrow starts the production schedule for June and it is stuffed full. The wife leaves June 23rd to go back home to Australia for our nieces wedding and on her return a month later we have a week long trip planned with the coach to Richmond, VA to see my Daughter.

August is the month I am NOT looking forward to. Another very hard run of chemo will start and it looks to be a dousey as the doses are going to be massive again. Thankfully all indications are that it will be slow for business allowing me to adjust to the chemo regimen while being drugged out of my gourd. :)

Until then I plan on enjoying the time sewing and getting back into the hang of things in the shop.

What does your summer look like ? production ? vacation ?

Chris

Mike

The  wides gona be gone for a month.  Sounds like a pool party at Chris's!