Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 19, 2024, 01:18:24 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Can't remember where to buy 90 degree aluminum back supports...

Started by Pegasus2007, April 29, 2012, 11:57:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pegasus2007

It's been so long since I've needed to buy these, I've forgotten where I got them.  They are a pair of aluminum 90 degree supports that you bolt to the underneath of your boat seat and then you bolt the seat back to the other end.  Anyone know?  Thanks, Russell.

Mike

They have skme god stuff i didnt see pricing hiw do they sell whosale?

DBR1957

We used to purchase from them wholesale but that was years ago. Since then we
have become mainly focussed on canvas. We don't see many boats with those
brackets in our area much anymore. They used to be on Marinettes and many of
the Pompanette seats.

Won't hurt to call and find out. If they won't sell direct to you Paxton, Mesco or
a local marine supply house in your area may be able to get them.

Mike

Dbr gou found the bracket bad? I done seat with them but never needed to replace them the wood yes. Ive got a seat id like and to buy one its like 500 buchs with the oarts i. Ould make what i need for less

DBR1957

Not bad Mike. Sometimes a customer wanted to replace them because they were
oxidized a looked terrible next to the new vinyl. Have also used them to build new
seats.

Pegasus2007

I'm actually going to use them to make a couple of cheap boat seats for my own personal use.  I'm imagining that somehow I'll find the time to do this. Ha!  It's getting so busy I'm propably kidding myself!  Everyone is unwrapping their boats right now and they all need something done by last Thursday!  Tis the season!

Mike

Thats the northeast russle. I used to get can you have by july 4th a week  before lol

DBR1957

Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day rushes. Don't do those anymore. Still in the area I'm just at that age where I won't put that pressure on myself anymore.