Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 19, 2024, 11:53:34 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

What happened to Cechaflo?

Started by brownie2, November 23, 2011, 10:19:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brownie2

Cechaflo had great videos on you tube.  I learned a lot from them.  He made sewing upholstery look so simple.  Sometime earlier this year, all his videos disappeared from the web.  I read a rumor that he was coming out with a video training series.  I hope that's true.
Does anyone know anything?

jojo

I noticed that too, and I thought the same thing: why give the milk for free when you can sell the cow! He will definitely be selling some dvds.

brownie2

I found he had registered on this site.  I emailed and he responded that he plans to have videos on a "google site" after the new year.
I sure would like to watch them now.
What was that machine he had in the videos sewing piping?

cechaflo

Hi Mates,
It's me Cesar (cechaflo). I really deleted all of my you tube videos with the purpose of immediately get ready a website. Things have not come out as I thought but, I've not changed my mind...I'm working on it (training videos)I'm soundly preparing a complete 'manual-video' on 'how to leather cover steering-wheels'. I'm slow-like but, I'm doing it. I'm conditioning and building an area where the videos would be recorded and edited...it's matter of some more little time...sorry!
On the other hand, the sewing machine I used in the you tube videos is a german Pffaf 1245-706 (old version),lock-stitch, walking foot(triple transportation), single needle, flat bed, 6 mm max. stitch length, large bobbin case(jumbo). It can sew with thin thread number 8) and thick threads (number zero). A 767 or 867 Durkopp&Adler sewing machine can sew with thicker threads and give much more stitch length...(max. 9 mm for the 767 and 12 mm for the 867)
Do not hesitate to request any further information...See You Soon!

DDandJ

I've surfed Youtube in the past for upholstery videos.  How did I miss Cechaflo? 

Please let us know when your videos are available.  I bought the DVD's from VUE and have referred to them several times.  I keep them next to my Singer and Sunset upholstery books.  Can't have too many references to stimulate the old brain!

Moparman

Do you by any chance have an address for "VUE" ?

Bryan

DDandJ

VUE is Vista Upholstery Enterprises.  It is the website that hosts this forum.  www.upholster.com