Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 04, 2024, 02:11:38 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Deadlines

Started by Mike, April 12, 2012, 09:05:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

April 12, 2012, 09:05:37 pm Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 02:38:02 pm by MikeM8560
With my departing snowbirds ive got one deadline to finnish. Then next minth ive just signed 3 nice jobs  i can do while there gones yippieeeee

Sorry for the typos

Mojo

I am getting killed with deadlines because of the snowbirds. I had to deliver a full topper job to a dealer yesterday for an install on a customers coach. I had that ready to go along with three others before my wife booted me out of the shop. I have another order to deliver to the dealer next week and a ship out to another once the customer makes it home.

My first two weeks in June are booked and I have orders scheduled for July and August. I am hoping June and July remain quiet so I can get ramped up on chemo.

I believe that you and June probably enjoy the slower months of the summer because these snowbirds clobber all of us down here in the winter months. It just seems to be balls to the wall when they are here. Then when they all go home for the summer things slow down. I am looking forward to some slow times myself.

I look at our winters as trying to stuff 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb bag.

Chris

Mike

Ive found summer to be steady slowind and septeber the slowest local slow down with kids going back to school and the snowbirds still gone. This geay may br different as inhad a local dealor go out.  Thing is now the teo. Rother sre now doing sepetate thing  and may want repairs done slso with there own individual agendas.