Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2024, 11:19:42 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

my first topper Mojo

Started by Mike, March 27, 2012, 01:56:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

March 27, 2012, 01:56:04 pm Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 01:58:28 pm by MikeM8560
dont worry you got nothin' to worry about .
yesterdau afternoon thid guy eho has a lot and sell used rvs and a few boats cought me and asked it i do slide out toppers . i said no but thoiugh id refewr him to you maybe then he said he needed it by wensday.  i just about laughed.     i said im way to busy i and dont think you cound do it in a day noptice so he cathced me agin this pm and said hear me out, and said he had the material just needed me to sew  it after  cut it to size. 86 long and 45 wide.  so he hand me a ppiece of spaulding seat yinyl and 2 strip of white premade piping material.  not kedar ar anything near that size to fit a normal awning track.  so i just cut itno hem or binding and sew this piping on sticking out a bit beyond and then i find after i asked him if the piping was long enough for the teo 86 inch sides top  and bottom  oh ya well they were 4" short each one  so i call ed him " #$^@ well just split the difference"

Mojo

Mike:

Got your phone message. Sorry I didn't hear it. I am up at Bushnell for three days doing a couple seminars and working my vendors booth.

I have seen all kinds of crap used for slide toppers but never Spalding. That is hilarious. I am guessing it is one of his rigs he is selling and just wants out of it cheap. he probably used his wifes 50 % off coupon at Joann's and bought the fabric.

I will try and give you a call when I get a break in the action up here. Thanks for the post. You made my day. :)

Chris

Mike

Afterwards i thought you may have been out of town.
Knockem dead