Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 22, 2024, 06:35:49 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

dark green marine vinyl punch hole design

Started by n01945, March 09, 2012, 01:00:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

n01945

:o Hi- okay, I have pulled out the majority of my hair trying to find this vinyl... Does anyone know of any manufacturer that makes a perforated marine vinyl with a hole punch design.  I'm working on a pontoon boat and the cushions have three color schemes with this dark green punch hole design in the center. Has anyone seen or have this color/design?  I have tried so many companies, I could scream. I'm going to have to call the owner and get the hull number/boat make and maybe the actual manufacture of the boat will be kind enough to give me the name of the vinyl  - not betting on that one...  Nora

Mike

I did some seats with a perf tan awhile back I got it from. Miami. I forget the name and don't have my book right now

JuneC

Hard to tell if this is really a dark green, but I'd guess anything called "pine mountain" is just that. 

http://www.garysupholstery.com/mb-allante-p.html

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

DBR1957

Try these guys. They make OEM seating for many pontoon boat brands. We've
purchased seat assemblies from them in the past and vinyl by the yard.

http://www.signatureseating.com/company_tour.html

fragged8

might be worth checking with most suppliers
as my UK supplier will perforate anything they have on the shelf.

Rich

Mike

That's what I was thinking of June Miami has it
http://www.miamicorp.com/default.aspx?page=item%20search%20results&SearchSource=Pagination&SearchType=AND&forcePrice=False&forceAvailability=False&OrderByColumn=&OrderByDirection=&SearchKey=SK121024AM&CurrentPage=2

n01945

UGH! I feel like an idiot. I was on Miamicorp and Mobern but never received a reply from Mobern about perforated vinyl. So, on Miamicorps website I didn't look under Allante since I didn't know that was Mobern's perforated brand with that green. Hours wasted. So, this am I spoke with Gordy at Miamicorp who is sending me a FREE sample of Allante Pine. Thanks Gordy! What a nice way to start a Monday. Boy I hope its the right color. Thanks everyone! If I came here first, it would have saved me alot of time. Back to Work!

DBR1957

I've used Allante' before but it was a non perforated style. Believe it
was a Morbern product. It has a dull finish that shines up after a while
from rubbing. Pretty soft hand. Kind of a faux leather.

ahkahn

Guys,

Allante is NOT a marine vinyl.   It does not have marine UV, so covered interior use only.

I can get you a perforated green vinyl.  There is no stock marine line (that I can think of) that has it, but we can perf just about anything.

Call or email me directly.

-Andrew