Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 02:19:47 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Foam Special

Started by Mojo, February 26, 2012, 04:39:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I just got a flier from Miami Corp and they have a special going on their foam. Free shipping for a short period of time.

if you need some foam contact MiamiMike. I just bought a package of 3 inch med density for $ 66. The package comes with two 24 " x 82 " sheets. I also bought a package of extra firm 4 " 24" x 82 " for $ 88. This package also includes two panels per package.

I do not know if these prices are good or not but they are much cheaper then what I have been paying in the past and the free shipping was a good thing as well. Just wanted to mention that in case someone was in need of foam and didn't get Miami's flier. :)

Chris

sofadoc

Do you know what number density and compression they are?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

I sure don't Dennis. If you give Mike a call he can tell you.

513-298-5519

Chris

Miami Mike

February 27, 2012, 06:31:44 pm #3 Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 06:37:34 pm by Miami Mike
I will get the information ASAP.

FOAM, PINK DELUXE 4" X 24" X 82" 2/PACK
4" x 24" x 82" - Deluxe Foam {Pink}
2/Pack
Sold by the Pack
Density: 2.0 lb.
Compression / ILD: 36 lb.

FOAM, BLUE FIRM 3" x 24" x 82 2/PCK
3" x 24" x 82" - Firm Foam {Blue}
2/Pack
Sold by the Pack
Density: 2.0 lb.
Compression: 50 lb.
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Mojo

Thanks Mike.

This is why I am not a supply salesman. I just use this stuff and rely on you for the expertise
with materials. :)

Chris

sofadoc

Those are great prices. The 2.0 36lb. pink foam is what I stock for people that just want their foam cores replaced. Usually, they have a cheap sofa that they bought less than a year ago, and the cushions are already flat. The pink foam is firm, yet cost efficient for replacing cores on inexpensive sofas.
I've been paying $75 for a 6X24X108 sheet (free monthly delivery truck).

I normally use a 2.7 50lbs. for more costly reupholstery jobs because it has more weight to it.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban