Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 09:26:26 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Janome MC 350e Embroidery Machine (anyone familiar with it)

Started by UpState, January 27, 2012, 05:38:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UpState

Found this machine locally for sale, anyone familiar with it?  Relatively a new machine and asking $1000 with extras.

bobbin

I am not familiar with that model, but in general, Janome has a very good reputation.  The dealer from whom I purchased my two Jukis sells them and he swears by them, says they're well engineered and offer a ton of options for a variety of different applications.  My guess is that the machine is likely a very nice one, but some research on the Janome site would let you read customer's reviews. 

I was surprised to learn that Janome offers a coverstitch machine in their line.  Coverstitch machines have historically been specialty machines and generally only available in industrial models, but in addition to offering an overlock machine, coverstitch is now part of the Janome line, too.  That really got my attention because it tells me they are actively seeking a portion of the market that either doesn't have the money for a full blown commercial machine or doesn't have the space to dedicate to one that may only see infrequent use.