Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 07:16:05 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

We launched a new website design - tell us what you think!

Started by TheHogRing, January 06, 2012, 08:49:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHogRing

January 06, 2012, 08:49:10 am Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:49:51 am by TheHogRing
Happy 2012 everyone! We just want to thank you all for being so supportive of the The Hog Ring over this last year. Your feedback, comments and sharing of our articles was much appreciated and we hope that you will continue it in the new year!

Keeping with new beginnings, we just launched an entirely new site design with loads more features that we hope you all love and will find useful: www.TheHogRing.com

Thank you!

mike802

Wow, very professional looking I really like it.  Great job.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

TheHogRing

Quote from: mike802 on January 07, 2012, 08:00:24 am
Wow, very professional looking I really like it.  Great job.

Thanks Mike, we appreciate the support!

Mojo

Nice. Clean, good color usage and easy to navigate.

Good job.

Chris

TheHogRing

Quote from: Mojo on January 09, 2012, 05:19:09 am
Nice. Clean, good color usage and easy to navigate.

Thanks Mojo/Chris. We really value everyone's feedback here on Upholster.com - especially yours.

fragged8

I want to know how you get the time ?

Do you pay someone to do the web work ?

Rich

TheHogRing

Quote from: fragged8 on January 11, 2012, 04:16:20 pm
I want to know how you get the time? Do you pay someone to do the web work ?

Actually no, it's all us. We split the work among our small team. After a busy day in the shop, each of us dedicates an hour or so to publishing or web design every night. We hope you all find the effort well worth it :)