Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 04:17:26 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Merry Christmas from Fed Ex

Started by gene, December 21, 2011, 03:51:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

December 21, 2011, 03:51:14 pm Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 03:52:10 pm by gene
In case you missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUDTPbDhnA

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

mike802

December 21, 2011, 07:22:45 pm #1 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:23:32 pm by mike802
I worked for UPS for years, the old TV commercials that showed a gorilla throwing suitcases around for an air line, its not that far off, its all about moving as much stuff as fast as possible, but out in public is frowned upon this guy will probably be fired.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

Mike

When I was about 20 ish I worked for a small regional delevrry co in new hamshire. One week we were delevering theese manila envelopes from the red cross to I asumed blood donoros with a thank you certificate for donating.  I had this one  I just coudby find the address I was told by the boss never to return with a pacage in the truck I looked in the phone book for the name the  post office , town hall records  and the  local fire station  nobody k ew of the road neverbind the address   This was new castle new Hampshire  a small island. So on leaving thebisland over the bridge as it was summer and we drove with the right side door slid open like a ups I tossed that dumb envelope right into the water.

:) I was told not to bring it back.