Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 06:18:10 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Forum color settings

Started by Mike, December 22, 2011, 09:15:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

December 22, 2011, 09:15:59 am Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:16:57 am by Mike
I can't find the feature to set the colors of the forum I thought maybe look and layout? But can't find it

kodydog

I didn't know we could set the colors.??? Mine are blue and gold, what colors are yours?
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike

Mine is kinds a blue grey header with a kinda catLillar burnt orang background

Mike

Ya I used to have it a light blue this orange drive menknuts reading the script and in ant find how inxhanved it before but now I've got a new account it's all orange

JuneC

December 22, 2011, 04:26:22 pm #4 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 04:27:11 pm by JuneC
Click on "PROFILE" -> "MODIFY PROFILE SETTINGS" -> "LOOK AND LAYOUT PREFERENCES" (or something like that.  Can't be at two places at the same time so I don't recall the exact words).  It's about half way down the list of options on the left side of the screen.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

MinUph

It isnt there June. Maybe this version eliminated the option or the sysop has it turned off.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike

Ya Paul I looked there also did t see it oh well I'll get used to orange

JuneC

It's there on mine right now.  After logging in, There's a command bar with "HOME HELP SEARCH PROFILE MY MESSAGES MEMBERS LOGOUT".  Click on "PROFILE", then on the next screen, on the left side there's a "MODIFY PROFILE SETTINGS".  The 3rd option down under that heading is the option to change the color scheme. 

June

W. C. Fields

Mike

Thanks June for trying buy when I click on theblool and layout  on the 3rd link down there's no color settings.  I only have this

http://get-up-and-go.com/upholstery-forum/index.php?action=profile;u=17273;sa=theme

MinUph

The theam setting is now there. First choice on there. I know it wasnt there yesterday.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

fragged8

didnt we go through some colour changes and
the result was the old colour stayed ?

Darren Henry

Yeah, that was right after the big crash a couple of years back.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

fragged8

hiya

I take it you lost your old account Mike ???

I checked the server settings and you should be able to
make the colours different from your account settings

Rich

JuneC

"Theme 1" has the shades of blue.  I don't like the orange either. 

June

W. C. Fields

Mike

Thank all I see it now maybe I just missed it but like Paul ididnt see it yesterday.
I like a white and blue.