Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 12:22:29 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Calling customers back

Started by Mike8560, November 28, 2011, 02:03:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

November 28, 2011, 02:03:38 pm Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:15:28 pm by Mike8560
You know i have many people who tellme nobody will call them back after they left a message.  I had a small cover last week the same thing nobody returned there call so I got the job
last weekend the same thing a customer had no calls returned me I calledn them back Sunday morning they called at 7 am I went over and signed my largest contract.
Now I'm trying to find somebody to sink 4 poles at my do k and install a boat lift that I have.  I finally got a call back from one a week later and they said maybe they could stop over this afternoon. No call to say they can't or can and do t return my call to see if there comming.
So I'd say for ke anyway just calling and showing up can get you the job.  Being on the other side it is annoying/ frustrating.

kodydog

November 28, 2011, 04:38:22 pm #1 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:40:34 pm by kodydog
We get our biggest complements for promptly calling back. Showing up on time. And if we're more than 5 min late we call and explain whats going on.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

fragged8

It's not just over there Mike, i get so many jobs just by turning up.
I find it unbelievable that my competition can't even be bothered
to show.

Rich