Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 12, 2024, 06:49:26 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Is It Me ???

Started by Mojo, October 17, 2011, 05:17:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hidebound

I wanted to thank you also Ken. This board has been invaluable to me in the process of learning this trade.

kodydog

No alerts today. Lets hope they nailed that bad boy.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

KenB

from tech support"I found the site listed as dangerous in the Norton 'secure web' database; I put in a request for a re-scan which hopefully will speed up the process of having it de-listed."

Ken
"The more you depend upon conditions outside yourself for happiness, the less happiness you will experience" -Yogananda

BigJohn

Thanks for all your effort Ken, you must be about ready to pull out your hair with this problem!

KenB

Yes-it's been a real pain.
Plus it looks like people trying to buy something got the warning when going to my shopping cart-therefore no internet sales for last few days. Even though the virus was just on the forum. But it seems clear with Mcafee and Norton so maybe it will get back to normal.
k.

ps Any problems like this in the future please let me know right away.
"The more you depend upon conditions outside yourself for happiness, the less happiness you will experience" -Yogananda

BigJohn

October 20, 2011, 07:24:46 am #20 Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 01:43:57 pm by BigJohn
2nd day in a row without any alarms looks like it's truly fixed! And now the 3rd day without trouble, Ken Your the Man!!