Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 30, 2024, 09:54:45 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Mojo don't drool at this report

Started by BigJohn, September 04, 2011, 09:28:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohn

Saturday night at about 6:30 we had a hail storm in the resort where we keep our Park model mobile home that we use as a summer cottage. Jagged ping pong ball sized hail ripped small holes in a lot of the trailers awnings and everyone is busy today ordering new ones!

Mojo

I am nearly caught up with the exception of the re-do's on those awnings that had bad fabric. I will welcome any new business. :)

The ding bats will be pulling in very soon. These guys travel all over the country chasing storms that have hail. They set up tents and then repair the dings left behind by hail. I can remember when Bristol, TN got hit with a bad hail storm. These guys showed up in a few days and were there for a week popping dings out of the cars and trucks in town.

Amazing the destruction those little ice balls can do.

Chris

BigJohn

This hail was selective as I said it was jagged and ripped small holes in the O.E. style vinyl awnings, but not every one age and gauge of material varied the results.