Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 04:12:02 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

New Machine on its way

Started by jeepdoc, September 01, 2011, 10:27:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepdoc

Well went and did it kicking my old singer to the side. Bought a new Chandler 406rb1 from Gregg. I shopped and bothered Gregg a million times decided in talking to Gregg I was going to buy my mach from him a dealer who cares and takes the time to make it right. I even splurged and bought a new table top.

Props to Gregg havent got the machine but the customer service is what I like  ;D

Lmc530

I got my Consew 206rb-5 from Gregg.. I did some shopping around and even my local guy couldn't compete with the price and customer service..

I'll be doing more business with Gregg for sure..  Good Luck..!

bobbin

Can't wait to hear how you like your new machine.  It will be different for a little bit but I have every confidence you will soon come to love the quiet, "tight" feel of a brand new machine.  Congrats!

Mojo

I have the same machine ( Chandler 406 ) and love it. Sews like a dream.

Your going to love it. :) Congrats.

Chris