Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 01:36:46 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

I'm not the only one

Started by kodydog, November 29, 2015, 06:24:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Darren Henry

OMG 3,4 and 8 are priceless. If Dad were still here we would probably be on the phone discussing the Grey cup game that just ended (CFL championship) and those would have him rolling on the floor.

Thanks Ed.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

SteveA

The first five are mostly true for me !
SA

Virgs Sew n Sew

I love #9.  If only life worked that way.   #5 hasn't been an option for me for years.  I'm like the biggest list maker ever.  I make a list reminding me to make a list some days.   LOL

Virginia

gene

At my last doctor's visit I asked my doctor if she had a pill that I could take and it would cause me to set a goal to lose weight and achieve that goal.

She said, without a smile, that if she had a pill like that she would give it to her 350 and 400 pound patients. She than added, rather sullenly, that the only think she can figure out is that they have given up all hope.

Of those 10 items, kodyD, I'm trying to find the one that I relate to the least. I'll have to think about it for awhile.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

brmax

I think #3 is seriously where I'm at, and duct tape should have markings of "now I'm being smart" before its stuck on, uhm? others!

really good

Mike

MinUph

I like #10. I can walknacross the shop and forget why i did that :)
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website