Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 04, 2024, 01:24:57 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Stainless steel snap fasteners

Started by jojo, April 22, 2011, 07:03:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

Does anybody know where my best chance of getting these locally is? Would Home Depot carry this sort of thing? What other type of store would carry these? I need the part that screws into the boat.
Thanks!

RandyOnR3

If you were around here, I'd say come on over as we stock snaps by the thousands.....
But, if its just a few, west marine sells them, and at a very high price..  I buy all mine from "DOT" fasteners online.. no account needed.. the only drawback is it takes a few days for delievery..

jsquail

home depot and lowes are a no go for screw stud snaps. check the local marinas and West marine, but they charge a premium. Best is to order them online unless you are in a hurry.
Gloucester Canvas
www.gloucestercanvas.com
I can be found on Facebook and Google+ as Gloucester Canvas

JuneC

April 22, 2011, 05:00:11 pm #3 Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 05:04:43 pm by JuneC
You might find some for less locally at a Boat Owners' Warehouse, maybe Bass Pro Shop or Gander Mountain if they're in your area.  But look for "stainless steel snap studs" online for the best prices.  

June

PS.  Pretty sure Ace Hardware carries them as well and they're just about everywhere.
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

hdflame

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)