Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 01:58:51 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Photobucket

Started by Mike8560, April 12, 2011, 06:40:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

Seems I can see others photobucket pics here but my albums are down when I try to log in to photobucket I get a maintanace message anyone else? 

Photobucket Site Maintenance

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're in the middle of resolving an issue that affects a small percentage of our users. Rest assured your photos are safe, and we're working hard to get it fixed ASAP.

The estimated time to get this completed is approximately the end of today (04/12/11), 11 pm EDT. We apologize sincerely for the error, and we understand the problems this creates.

Thanks for your patience. We'll update with info on our Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/photobucket) and Twitter pages (http://twitter.com/Photobucket) as we know more.

Thanks,
The Photobucket Team

hdflame

That's a first to me Mike.  Did it get fixed?
Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

Grebo

Working ok over here  ;D

Suzi

Mike8560

Still can't see a y of my albums

gene

Not working for me. The last two days it said a maintenance problem. Today it just sits there and doesn't do anything.

I think the Russians got tired of this board and went over to photobucket.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike8560

its back ive got my avitar :D

hdflame

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)