Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 08:30:30 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Wind storms are good

Started by Mike8560, April 03, 2011, 07:14:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

About 7 years ago I did the enclosure on  This mansip
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/Mike8560/Flybridge/MVC-348S.jpg

now last week we had a bad storm blow though at night I lost power at my house but my old customer was at anchor and hit by some 70 mph wind gust that damaged the canvas   They calls me today
to  quote the job.  They have to talk to the insurance co and get another bid.  
But I gave a fair price and do have a leg in the door already having done it b4   The wife was talking forest green.  Well see if we get  it.  

Mike8560

April 06, 2011, 10:28:11 am #1 Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 12:14:16 pm by Mike8560
Well I may have to pass on this one.  I got the ok but they want to hAve it done before they leave to go north 4/25 they want to see the finnished product.  I hate time frames   Hell it's going to look like the old one. Only green   The wife was goiN g to talk to her husband.   I don't think they will find anyone else to do it sooner.
It's like 2 weeks

gene

Wind turbines don't work in low wind conditions and they shut down during high winds. Would someone tell me again why we are paying so much tax dollars for wind turbines???

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

forsailbyowner

dunno about the tax dollars  but my windgen puts out mega in high winds. Ive seen 40 amps at gale force, much higher it starts oscillating to protect the internals but still puts out a lot of power

Mike8560

I hated to pass up good money but is rather  be able to sleep also

Mike8560

Well I got called they want to do it  even it I have to so it after there gone.  Goi g to sign the Job this pm

Mike8560