Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 12, 2024, 04:51:36 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Quality - VS - Time

Started by Mojo, March 28, 2011, 04:10:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

A funny story. When we were having our phone line installed in our house, a guy came out with a heavy duty Ditch Witch to bury the cable.

He was a talkative fellow and he told me something I'll always remember. He said his daddy once told him, a lazy man always dose twice the work. Meaning if you don't do it right the first time your eventually going to have to do it over.

The funny part is I dug a hole in the ground so he could access the conduit to the phone box. He wanted to get that Ditch Witch just as close to the hole as he could knowing he would have to hand dig the last couple feet. Damned if that thing didn't fall right into the hole. Put a little nick in my siding. Took a 4 wheel drive to pull it out. He was very embarrassed and kept apologizing. I let him save face and told hem we all make mistakes and a little paint will cover the nick.

I think he proved his own point.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html