Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 04:27:33 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

No outside work this morning

Started by Mike8560, March 10, 2011, 05:23:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

March 10, 2011, 05:23:22 am Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:37:33 am by Mike8560
Someone asked me about patterning In The wind
well I'm not putting a finnished cover in either

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/Mike8560/photo-90.jpg

anyone notice the bug
i just noticed that bug o the window i geese he didnt feel like flying

NDAV8R

March 10, 2011, 06:17:46 am #1 Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 06:20:47 am by NDAV8R
Hey there Mike:
       There's always something to do inside...like cleaning the shop :(, catch up on some book keeping :(, making inventory orders :(, do maintenance on your machines :(, or you can surf the Upholstery Forum online! ;)

Gale.
Strive for Perfection...Settle for Excellence!

Mojo

Amazing winds up here Mike. The rain was a welcome sight. My German Shepherd did not appreciate the thunder boomers though. Pretty intense storms but thankfully no power outages.

I went out this morning and worked inside the coach. I am installing a new microwave so it was nice being in there, listening to the rain on the roof and working away. I am sure you remember those days when you had your coach and it rained and you could here the drops on the roof. Very soothing. :)

I always slept well in our bus when it was raining outside. I must be related to WC Fields. :)

Chris

Mike8560

chris one of the last time i slept in there the seal at the rooof and endcap got a leak . gallon of water came in and filled up i the cabinet over my head. then all at once it seems the water found a hole in the cabinet and began poring on my face when i was asleep  :owas ploby 3 gallons   lol :P

my liitle bischon was hinfin g in the masterbath  tis mirning hiding

regalman190

Well, here in NY, mother nature cannot make her mind up if it should be winter or spring ::).

This past Sunday, we had a snow storm and then by Tuesday, it was in the 40's. Yesterday we had snow in the morning and rain in the afternoon. IT'S STILL RAINING...and cold >:(.

Today we're in the 40's again with rain, but tomorrow...yep. We're getting snow again!
Regal Canvas

fragged8

Hey Mike , it's good to know you don't have it all good there heheheheh

regalman

that sounds much like where i live in the UK.

Rich

bobbin

I like the bug on the window.  Nice effect, Mike. 

Here it's just overcast but the seas are really building and you can tell there is some big weather about to move in.  We're far enough south that we won't see any snow or freezing rain.  But tomorrow is supposed to be a total wash out with an entire day of heavy, windswept rain.  Good thing I have plenty of work to keep me busy in my own shop.  It'll be fun to see how much more snow is erased by Saturday morning. 

Mojo

Bobbin:

Where are you located ?

Chris

Peppy

Quote from: regalman190 on March 10, 2011, 09:24:14 am
Well, here in NY, mother nature cannot make her mind up if it should be winter or spring ::).

This past Sunday, we had a snow storm and then by Tuesday, it was in the 40's. Yesterday we had snow in the morning and rain in the afternoon. IT'S STILL RAINING...and cold >:(.

Today we're in the 40's again with rain, but tomorrow...yep. We're getting snow again!

Same here. sleet -> sunny day -> snow -> rain -> cold I guess it's March. Yuck.

Glad Florida doesn't have it all good! Mike's picture looks like outside my window today. Well, minus the palm tree...
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

Mike8560

Well the rain stoped the suns back out ans warm and rhe covers on
life is back to normal.

Mojo

Quote from: Mike8560 on March 11, 2011, 07:08:50 am
Well the rain stoped the suns back out ans warm and rhe covers on
life is back to normal.

It has been real windy today up here Mike. I wouldn't want to be out on the gulf in a boat today. :)

Nice and sunny though. Just real windy.

Chris