Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 04:22:23 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Lunchtime view.

Started by Mike8560, February 20, 2011, 10:41:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

Nycdm I love the summer it's not veery humid with the gulf breezes here I used to ride my motorcylyeat night in my t shirt thought I did enjoy that take the dog out at night for a all and it nice and comfortable.
Just stay out of the sun and no heavy work in the day and it's all good one your used to the heat. I had a friend fr NH come to visit in august right after Charley and he about died out side comming from ac on the plane.

JuneC

Was just reading yesterday that the National Weather Center in Miami is predicting that our winter is over  :o  It's going to be in the low 80's for the next 8 or 10 days and they say that after that any cool-down will likely be very mild, if at all.  I actually had to get over the side at Lake Boca on Sunday to push the boat off a sand bank (spring tides are seriously low) and it was rather cool, but I can't say it was cold.  I think the GPS said the water temp was 72.  Methinks we're in for a hot spring/summer (= busy hurricane season = lots of canvas work). 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

fragged8

all this talk of warm weather must be having an effect.
our weather is predicted to be 16 Deg C  or 61f
on friday, that'll be like a heat wave ..

I'm going to take the boat out fishing and try out
my new sonar if it is that nice..

Peppy

It was -20℃ this morning. They say it'll be +2℃ tomorrow, then -6℃ the next day. Like a rollercoaster or something... I've had enough, I want off.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

fragged8

Damn Peppy, you need to go give Mike a hand in Florida :-)

ich

Mojo

This 80 degree weather down here sucks. I have been out on my motorcycle several times in the last week which means I have to clean it when I am done.

Now it looks like I may have to start mowing the lawn in a week or two.

We have had the windows open and a nice breeze through the house for a week now.

Bloody warm weather anyways........:)

Chris

Peppy

Quote from: Mojo on February 22, 2011, 05:31:51 pm
This 80 degree weather down here sucks. I have been out on my motorcycle several times in the last week which means I have to clean it when I am done.

Now it looks like I may have to start mowing the lawn in a week or two.

We have had the windows open and a nice breeze through the house for a week now.

Bloody warm weather anyways........:)

Chris

I know how it goes Chris. It won't be long before I'm complaining about the 30℃ and the humidity. Aparently the only thing Ontario has going for it is no chiggers.
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering