Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 04:48:01 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Whew - Very Glad

Started by Mojo, February 05, 2011, 03:54:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I attended another RV show yesterday and I am extremely glad I didn't get a booth there. This is the show that is right here in my area and one that I nearly bought a booth at. Thankfully I didn't.

I was talking to the vendors and they said traffic was light and sales very poor. I talked to a couple vendors who offer products and services similar to mine ( solar screens, etc. ) and both said business has been terrible the last few months. So I guess it isn't me. :)

I had a gut feeling about this show and am glad I never went through with my inquiries and purchased a booth. That would have been a lot of wasted time and money.

I still have my RV seminar I am giving in April and will have a booth at that one. We shall see how that one goes. Hopefully it will be as busy as the Tampa show was.

Chris

Mike8560

February 06, 2011, 11:40:08 am #1 Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:30:33 pm by Mike8560
I didn't  do the
local  boat show myself chris it would just have been Money spent with no turnout again.  Last year was slow so  I'm glad I didn't go  Besides Im not speaking  so well and there is always talking.