Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 06:53:56 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

wana go look at this for me June ?

Started by Mike8560, January 23, 2011, 05:32:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

Ha!  Hey, that's at our in/out rack storage boatyard!  Thought I recognized the boat/racks.  ::)  But it's worth probably less than half of what he's asking.  It hasn't been very well kept from what I could see of it. 

I'll be starting the MAS 28 cover this week.  I'll take pics as I go.  It's to be a 2-part cover - one for the upper deck/cockpit that snaps on and a "skirt" that zips to that cover that goes to the waterline.  Anyone ever done one like that?  What are the pitfalls? 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mike8560

i did a skirt  thing like that once because we aleady had a topside cover then he wanted to add hull protection the pitfall i guesse would be putting it on with the skirst attached made it heavy in the water not being able to walk arond the boat .. i did a 40 somthing silverton express also with a skirt  actually it was a cockpit and then a bow cover to the rail then the skirt below the rail that atached to it and tied nder the boat. i had a pic on here a few years back of it

fragged8

WOW some boat there, we rarely see boats like that here.
they are around but not in my part of the country.

I wouldn't be able to afford the fuel let alone the boat.

Can't wait to see your pics June, i like the skirt idea.
Rich

scarab29

Kinda high for the outerlimits but it does have like just break-in time. I've got a couple customers with them , have to have an open checkbook there.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.