Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 21, 2024, 03:52:45 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

off topic Facebook

Started by Mike8560, January 15, 2011, 01:18:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

January 15, 2011, 01:18:45 pm Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 03:41:39 pm by Mike8560
i set up a facebook page ahile back but i misspelled my name a typo is it possiblw to correct it? i tried a new account b4 but it didnt work with the email and i cant find any info there. i just thoght sombody here might kow.

scottymc

You can just do a name change, I did it with my face book for my business as long as you only do it once it's ok.

Mike8560

how did you do it Scott? i didnt see any contact there

scottymc

I just had another look at it and you click on your account and  on the first line is your real name and it has a change tab click that and your on the way.

the blind leading the blind 8)

SHHR

Mike, Log into facebook and at the top right of your page in the blue bar you'll see; Home, Profile, Account. Click on account and on the dropdown bar click account settings that should bring up all of your personal info. on each bit of info like your name you'll see "edit" click there and you can change it.
Kyle

Mike8560

Ok thanks guys i found it. 

Peppy

Hey Mike whats your page called? I'd like to 'like' it.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠