Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 04:06:38 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

springs coils and other furniture upholstery items I don't need

Started by powerglider, September 12, 2007, 02:12:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

powerglider

I bought some sewing items as a lot. This included 2 sewing machines, lots of tools, buttons, springs, material.

I don't have room to store the items I don't need. These include furniture specific tools (like 4-5 pneumatic staple guns, Duo-Fast). About 12 boxes of various size staples. One small tack box. 4-6 boxes of buttons. C S Osborne tools ( 2 nice brass hammers) hole punches, seam stretcher, etc. Bazooka gun for feathers and small loose foam.

Coil springs for a couch or seat (about 30-40 of them), Zig Zag spring coils (2 of them).

Material, nice blue color seat cushion materials, the leatherette style, also padded style with sewn in every 2-3 inches (like a pin stripe).

For couches, 3-4 rolls of skirt lining, cords of different diameter.

Plenty more.

I want to sell or trade for items I do need. For instance I use webbing, sunbrella (or can be other brand) material for outdoor covers. Black heavy duty zipper, black velcro. I have some white velcro and beige velcro I don't want.

I also prefer to sell or trade with somebody that can come and visit to make sure this is the items they really want. So if you are within driving distance of Sarasota Florida call or e-mail me please as I want to complete this quick to have room in my shop. Call 941-227-4830. or e-mail francesco@powerglider.biz

papasage

if i had the time i would go down and look . i am to  buisey
just recovering 40 years

chan1728

Maybe it is not so like you think in my opion.