Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 30, 2024, 02:33:22 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

photobucket

Started by Darren Henry, December 27, 2010, 08:37:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hdflame

Quote from: fragged8 on December 29, 2010, 02:35:42 am[/IMG)[/URL)

I changed the first and last square brackets for ordinary brackets so the code would be displayed.

cut out the code from the start to the .jpg] so it looks like this, remember the start and end brackets
should be square brackets but the puter won't display the code here if they are, it will display the
thumbnail.

(IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/fragged8/th_BiteMe.jpg[/IMG)[/URL)

Now just cut off the last [/URL] AND the th_ in front of the file name.

you now have a thumb that will go full size when you right click and select View Image

it sounds long winded but pretty quick when you've done a couple.

Only one problem....your thumb wasn't clickable.  ???

Looks like June had the short answer, if I can remember it.  Course, if I leave it alone, it sends 'em to my account where they can see other pictures in the album. ;D

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

Mike8560

Quote from: hdflame on December 30, 2010, 09:51:58 pm

Looks like June had the short answer, if I can remember it.  Course, if I leave it alone, it sends 'em to my account where they can see other pictures in the album. ;D

youncan still see them  the other pix doing it Junes way with a little clicking.

Peppy

Quote from: Mike8560 on December 31, 2010, 08:20:38 pm
youncan still see them  the other pix doing it Junes way with a little clicking.

How so Mike? When I click on 'bite me' I just get a new window with a big picture. No way to see any other pictures. How do you do it?

And is it really that bad to click on the thumbs normally? I have a mac and don't get any popup ads or anything when I click. Just the normal banner ads on the PB page. I don't really enjoy the whole HTML thing, cut and paste is as fancy as I get. But if it's as bad as Bobbin makes it out to be maybe I'd do it. Maybe.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

Mike8560

Must be your mac peppy  for most of us it take forever for the whole page to download with rhe adds just the pic Junes way is real fast as it's only the pix.
If you go to thbost album in the address bR you can see the rest of the album no place to click a HTML thing.  Of course youncant do it if it's a private album.