Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 04:24:53 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Expensive Anti-roll device tip

Started by NDAV8R, January 05, 2011, 10:42:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheryl

Well..  that's interesting Gale.. thanks for  the tip!     My floor is not level (was when we built it), so neither is my table.. and I just keep chasing things down.  Too busy  to do anything about it.  LOL!     I like the bright green color too...  makes it easier to find!   (you'd have to see my shop to understand....  ;D )   8) 

I do have a chalk chuck --  next to my little regulator...  its my favorite tool. (Hate the feel of chalk on my fingers..  ::) )

I like that velcro idea too!!!  I think  I will slap some of that on my pens and clipboards and see how long it takes me to lose a one!  (Again.. you'd have to know me to understand the truth in that...  but trust me.. 'tis true..  :-[   )

If I think of any  little shop epiphanies to share that will help anyone I will  post them.  Seems like something hit me a few weeks ago as "GENIUS"! , but dang if I can think of it now...    :(

Have a nice  weekend everyone!

Laughter does a heart good, like a medicine...  Laugh often.  Cry when you need to...  but Love always.

bobbin

Cheryl, I thought I was the only person on the face of the earth you didn't like the feeling of chalk on her fingers! I'm relieved to know I'm not alone. 

I suffered through the use of chalk in 8th. grade art and was thrilled when we moved on to oil pastels (creamier).  Using wet clay and a potter's wheel was no fun for me, either.  Isn't it funny how tactile we can be?

Cheryl

LOL Bobbin! You were blessed to be able to use so many mediums in art class! I didn't get to do much  in art until high school and then I had to choose between band and art..  band won, although I did have one year of  pencil, oils and still life.  Loved it. :-)  
   Laughter does a heart good, like a medicine...  Laugh often.  Cry when you need to...  but Love always.