Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 04:30:28 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Great Forum! - newbie

Started by nterlude, December 20, 2010, 08:00:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nterlude

Just registered to say thanks to everyone that shares on this forum.  You guys are really helpful. 

Mike8560

welcome nterlude  were do you hale from? male female?

kodydog

Welcome aboard nterlude. Took me a min. to get the name. Glad we can help. Are you in the business?
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

nterlude

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.  I hale from Martin County, Florida.  For a few years I've dabbled with upholstery and have taken a specialized interest in marine.  I'm in the middle of a personal project for a cockpit refit on an older searay cruiser at the moment.  I've been snapping pictures and will start up a photobucket to share at some point.  This site has been very helpful. 
I updated my profile as well. 

Happy Holidays,

JuneC

Hi Nterlude!  You're right up the road from me (yeah, if Palm Beach County weren't so big).  I'm in southern PBC.  Welcome.  We look forward to your input.  I'm also in the middle of a personal cockpit refit on our Formula 280SS.  I'm afraid I'll be "in the middle" for a while yet.  Can't seem to get back to it.  Dang customers...

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mojo

Welcome aboard.

I used to live on Indian River Dr ( Port St Lucie ). I miss the Atlantic side and do not care much for the Gulf.

Glad to see another Florida stitcher on here.

Chris

Darren Henry

Welcome nterlude. Thanks for filling your bio etc...It makes it much easier to help one another if we know what suppliers are close to the other guy or what other skills/experience they have.

QuoteI'm afraid I'll be "in the middle" for a while yet.  Can't seem to get back to it.  Dang customers...

The shoemaker's kid always runs bare foot.  :P
>When we moved to Gladstone In '71 , Dad  (electrician) "temporarily " put pull chain lights in the basement. When they sold the house in '84 , he had to change 7of the original 11 over to real fixtures yet.

>I bought the material for my "new mooring cover" while I was still in the big shop working full time. It's a 16 ft., closed bow runabout, and I still haven't taken the time to run it off.

>I had over 7 months warning that my grand niece would be joining us in May/June. I finally have patterns for her "first "pair of shoes finished yesterday on Dad's kitchen table. Now that I've met her I have to modify my lasts for her pudgy little paws. I may just use the leather on a pencil case for her. They could be vogue again by the time she starts school. :'(
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

ericsvinyl

I just registered as well, found a lot of good information on this forum. I am relatively new to this business. I am located in the Northeast and concentrate on restaurant booth seating.
I think this forum will be very helpful in the future, Thanks to all of you who share their wealth of information.

hdflame

Welcome to the forum!

This is really a great forum with a lot of talented people that are always willing to help!

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)