Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 06:36:30 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

special comendation

Started by Darren Henry, December 26, 2010, 06:24:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

I regret that I haven't had time until now to recognize the "above and beyond" service afforded me late Friday afternoon.

I got home at 4:00 CST ,Christmas eve and found a message from Bobby (hdflame) on my inter-phone.

He had re-received an email from when I had log in problems last summer. So he phones Canada (actually Moorhead MN , but he didn't know that) on his cell phone to make sure I could access this site. When I returned his call he was half way between the shower and the driveway ; but still took the the time to visit and be hospitable, at his families expense.(I'm sure the yonkers wanted to be at Grandma's)

YOU SIR ARE A PIECE OF CLASS !!!

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

sofadoc

Quote from: Darren Henry on December 26, 2010, 06:24:41 pm
he was half way between the shower and the driveway           

That phrase conjures up a mental image that I don't think I'm ready to come to grips with.  :o
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

hdflame

Hey Darren, after I saw you post this, it reminded me to go back and check my email.  Your email was originally sent Sunday, May 30, 2010 12:16 PM.

Don't know why I would have received it again. ???

Yeah, I was thinking that it must've been something about the Great White North messing with your computer!  Just glad you were able to get on the forum.

It was no problem at all, that's why I get paid the BIG bucks! hehe  8)

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)