Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 02, 2024, 11:47:21 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Just a ballpark

Started by Moparman, August 25, 2010, 01:19:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparman

O.K.  For any one who would care to give me a ballpark in your neck of the woods.  I know everyone is sick of pricing questions but its the one thing I have an extremely hard time with.  I have the opportunity to bid on a 79 Trans Am.  2 buckets, rear bench seat, 2 front door panels, 2 rear side panels, cover the console & rear package tray.  All will be done in vinyl - 2 different colors.  Basically following the stock style.  I'm in Southwest Virginia.  Thanks for any input & no problem if theres none.

jeepdoc

I might be out of line but I just quoted a guy with an import (Honda) 600.00 a seat two colors with tuck and roll inserts and french seams . Im from northern Illinois and he didnt flinch kinda want to know what some of his other est were. I figured 10hrs a seat at 60.00 an hour which includes basic materials, foam etc extra never know what youll run into once into it.
Jeff