Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 09:28:16 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

little enclosure

Started by Mike8560, July 17, 2010, 06:11:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

heres a little rear enclosure i did last week. I just remebered i had the ics on my phone.been real busy getting ready to move painting  inside and out.getting called away from work to open the house and watch my dog.

jeepdoc

Nice work I would like to get into canvas any recomendations on books or how to learn to do canvas work seems you could do more with it and people would pay good money for that kind of work rather than boat upholstery. I always get I can buy seats like that for 200.00 man I couldnt even buy the materials for that price. Just would be nice to know how to do more
Thanks Jeff

Mike8560

Ya the cheap boat owner with cheap boat can buy generic seating but you higher end boats really need tonreupholster when it's tome to do it right. Like a car there isn't generic seating   
As far as getting into canvas there are 2 schol I know of and bolth have book and vedios available. Norcoast in Ohio and the marine xa as schol in palmetto Florida.

fragged8

hiya

Lookin good as always Mike, thats the kind of covers we do here,

As it happens i just put smoked windows into my stepdads bayliner top.
i'll post some pics in a new thread when its done.

You don't fancy teaching Jeepdoc then ?  ;D  $1100 a week is about the going
rate.   :o

Rich

Mike8560

That sound good rich. How many people in a weeks class?

fragged8

northcoast seats about 7 students , thats good money and you have the
skills Mike.

rich

ROGUE

fragged8

there ya go thats 2 seats filled :-)