Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 14, 2024, 09:29:00 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday funny- a day late

Started by kodydog, May 06, 2017, 06:07:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

Received this request from Thumtack to reupholster a sofa and loveseat. Upholsterer supplies the fabric. Her budget is $200 each piece. Plus the upholsterer needs to p/u and del. I don't think I even have an account with Thumbtack. Anybody want to make an estimate?

Scope of project Reupholstery
Number of items 2
Furniture pieces Sofa, Loveseat
Upholstery material - Cotton
Will customer provide the fabric? No, I will need the professional to provide the fabric
Estimated budget Less than $200 per piece of furniture (please estimate) (150-200)
When - I'm flexible
Where - Gainesville, FL 32608
Travel prefs ✓ Professionals may travel to my address
                   ✕ I will travel to the pro
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Darren Henry

QuoteI don't think I even have an account with Thumbtack

Have Rose check your charitable donations receipts. She may be listed there.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

byhammerandhand

Simple reply:
Yes, I can do pick up and delivery for $200 per piece.

Re-upholstery will be $3000-6000 each depending on fabric choice and if springs, foam or fiber cushions and/or padding are needed.

Thank you for your business, looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison