Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 28, 2024, 05:22:41 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Klinch It tool

Started by txtlites, February 06, 2017, 02:13:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

txtlites

Does anyone know where to get a Klinch It tool at a reasonable price??
Thanks.

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

gene

You can check your local craigslist. Upholsterers going out of business, retiring, or dying are a good source.

There's a facebook site where most of the upholsterers from this forum went to. Search this forum for the facebook address. There may be someone there who has an extra to sell.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

I just sold an extra one on a FB group yesterday for $100.

The Klinch-it tool is one of the most enigmatic of all upholstery tools. Like the Bazooka, button maker, serger, etc.

Tools that every upholsterer wants, but doesn't want badly enough to pay full price for.

I used to be a clearing house for area shops going out of business. But since Ebay and Craigslist came along, I don't get any offers to buy anymore. I used to buy and sell button makers all the time. And I've sold some Klinch-it tools before. But now, even if you find a used upholstery tool on Ebay or CL, they usually want close to the cost of a new one.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban