Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 14, 2024, 05:25:48 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Videos

Started by brmax, June 22, 2016, 06:44:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

brmax

Good morning!

Do many of you make videos with your phones, for all the usual reasons like you can.

I see so many with different formats. It was just you tube for awhile then several others came up using you tube, so it seems pretty cool that it does support other formats so we can view some neat stuff.

I enjoy the ability and have picked up all kinds of useful information, even though not making any I am starting to understand it is not at all easy and seriously not quick editing for a good show!

Just curious
Good day

Floyd

gene

No I don't. But I do enjoy watching and learning from videos others make.

My AC in my van was not cooling as much and yesterday I watched a video of a guy changing the in cabin air filter. I didn't even know I had one. I changed mine and my AC is working great!

I love videos on the internet. So many people are doing it that I would think it's not that hard to learn how.

I've learned a lot about upholstery from videos. SofaD and a few others have uploaded a few videos here on this forum over the years and they are much more helpful than just pictures.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

brmax

That's and excellent example how some videos are flat changing the world. I admire the filter change it is not that easy to find many of the maintenance kinda items as that. So I will try and bolster the good tip, some of those filters in the rear of the s.u.v.'s also serve us filtering our pets hair and general crap in the far back that starts towards the ductwork.
I agree its cool that a few we know of are putting out the work for such videos in some tech tips here on the board.  a Big Thumbs up to Sofa and others here
At the present I view them usually from the link provided, and just recently looked into the tube membership option so I "could" hit the like button and give some decent comments.
I didn't realize it was a google thing or associated however it is, but do take advantage of the fun and of course serious studies.

good day
Floyd

kodydog

Our good friend Mike has made several very good videos and posted them on Youtube and on this forum. Look in the green room. 

He made a detailed video on how to upholster a wing chair. He has also taken a passenger bus and turned it into an RV. And this one where he builds a goose neck rocker starting with the frame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KUlaSE2AYI&feature=youtu.be&list=UUiTn2kpB0EZySO7U-odTGag
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

brmax

Yes Mike did some great videos of his craftsmanship skills and seriously got myself interested a lot more in this and other adventures. I thank him and his son for the great work they did, its hard to imagine really how the interest of other effects our own lifes and changes them in great ways for sure

totally hats off to Mike, I hope they are cruising somewhere in the bus having a good time.

Floyd