Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 07:39:38 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

painted walls

Started by gene, May 19, 2016, 06:58:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

I have always painted the walls of my upholstery palace off white. I'm thinking this time maybe a light green hue, or ???

Anyone find a particular color goes well with pulling staples out of furniture?

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

SteveA

I wish I could see the walls in my shop because of all the crap hanging there.  The places I can see would be painted with an artists brush -
SA

Virgs Sew n Sew

My S&S room is painted Champaigne (spelled wrong I know).  It's a very soft, soothing pink.  Not girly girl at all.  Keeps me from throwing tools at the walls when I get po'd.  I wouldn't change it for anything.

Virginia
Fuck this place.

byhammerandhand

All I can say if you are trying to match colors on wood trim, go with white (or work outside)
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

kodydog

In my shop, the cheapest paint I can get my hands on. And plenty of lights for pulling staples. Like Steve there is barely a place where you can even see the wall.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html