Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 02:21:24 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Do you value my time?

Started by gene, November 19, 2015, 06:10:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

Quote from: gene on November 25, 2015, 05:55:56 am
I told him I asked politely. I told him I have never parked in front of his business. I told him I'll take it up with the landlord.
All the downtown business owners around me have an agreement to park in a big lot 1 block off the main street, and not park in front of our stores. However, I choose to park in front of my own shop for access to pick up and deliver furniture. I think the other store owners understand (I think).

Occasionally, some of the little twits that work in the boutique shops will start parking in front of my shop in order to save themselves an extra 50 feet of walking. Basically, if I don't park in front of my own shop all day........someone else will.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Darren Henry

If  a sign saying "customer parking only" doesn't deter them  , paint Willie Coyote on the asphalt and post one that reads "Acme anvil range. Park at your own risk".

tee hee
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mojo

Quote from: gene on November 25, 2015, 05:55:56 am

I've only had a two other a$$holes that I've had problems with,at this location, and they both stiffed the owner on their rent.

gene

It reminds of why I have that saying. " Everyday forces me to add one more person to the long list of others who can KMA. "

Chris