Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 05:14:21 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Joe Cocker Has Arrived

Started by Virgs Sew n Sew, January 28, 2015, 04:20:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Virginia my 2 are great during the day with me here but they get up before me when they have to   btw a spin mop is great  im just glad I have no carpet..  with me at home now its cool but looks like im going back to the shop soon then theres home alone 

Virgs Sew n Sew

Mike:

That sounds like good news (John is doing better?) if you are planning on going back to your shop soon!!

I'm even happier that my shop is in the basement now that Joe has come to stay.  I move a lot faster than Bob and generally I can get upstairs and outside with Joe before Bob has gotten his tennis shoes on.  Yesterday, Joe discovered how much FUN Sew & Sew is.  He has this little fabric ball (was a cat toy) and he was throwing it and chasing it and finally got it under my main sewing machine cabinet where he couldn't reach it.  I took a yardstick and smacked it back to him.  Well, you guessed it -- he decided that it was a great game having me fetch his ball for me.  It took me a while to figure out that he had played me.  When I did, I put the ball up.  It was great having a dog in Sew & Sew again, even if I had to keep a close eye on him: both for needing to go outside but more importantly to make sure that he's not destroying something.  I've been moving everything to a higher level but in another 2 weeks it will need to be moved higher and not sure where that is.  I always bring a chew toy with him when he comes down but that doesn't cure his puppy curiosity.

Seriously, I think Joe has grown 2" taller and about 6" longer just since Wednesday.  He always has his nose in either the food dish or the water dish it seems.  His collar was a little lose when we bought it and I'll probably loosen in the next couple of days.

With the cold and wind Sunday, he did not have a good day.  However, he was back to his old self yesterday (no accidents) and made it through the night last evening with no accidents as well. 

He also played with Mama Cass (cat) for several hours yesterday.  Michelle is still holding out on him.

Virginia