Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 04:25:30 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

I'm in the money!

Started by gene, January 23, 2015, 07:10:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

January 23, 2015, 07:10:31 am Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 07:14:38 am by gene
Good thing I got this email. Not only is my $12,500,000.00 lying dormant and unclaimed, but so was I.  :o

Here's the tip off that this may be fake:

It says I died of throat cancer and I
Quoteam given 24 hours to confirm the truth of this information.
HEY! If it's true, how in the h e double hockey sticks can I confirm it???

gene

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
DEPT: WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION AGENCIES.
ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Attention

A  power of attorney  was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentle men, one  of them is  an American  national and  he is MR DAVID DEANE by name  while the other  person is  MR... JACK MORGAN  by name  a CANADIAN  national.

This gentlemen claimed to  be your representative, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead, they  brought an account  to replace your information in other to claim your fund of $12.5 Million Usd which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they have submitted:

BANK.-HSBC CANADA
                   Vancouver, CANADA
                   ACCOUNT NO. 2984-0008-66

Be further informed that this power of attorney  also stated that you suffered and died of  throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in  this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to call this office +919654662169 immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately.

Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of  wrong payment.

Kindly reply

Mr George Osborne
International Monetary Funds Agents
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Virgs Sew n Sew

LOL!

I am sooooooo jealous of you and your newfound wealth.  NOT!

Virginia

sofadoc

My wife works at a bank. You would be surprised at how many people of normal intelligence come in wanting to transfer money to one of those scammers. She talks most of them out of it. But some insist on doing it anyway.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

kodydog

January 23, 2015, 10:08:12 am #3 Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 10:09:21 am by kodydog
Write them back and tell them you are in fact dead and the two gentlemen mentioned do have power of attorney and the funds should be released to them immediately.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html