Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 30, 2024, 10:09:43 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

tech support---Genius scan

Started by Darren Henry, December 05, 2014, 04:20:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

I took Mike, or was it Chris's advice and put genius scan on my cell phone. Phone is bargain bin Samsung galaxy  discovery. App works fine, but I'm too thick to find a manual. My biggest issue is blurring. The phone does not have a flash or image stabilization (that I can find). My hands shake like a dog passing buck saws all the time. So with that long a shutter exposure, I have to get some one else to take my scan. Embarrassing PITA!

I'd like to see their manual (instructions/tutorials---what ever) to make the best use of their app. and to not have to make a jig to hold the phone for me.

I would also like to learn how to send a scan directly to---A) the website I'm posting on, or B) directly to a flash drive. 

Thanks in advance---Hope you all get to enjoy a great weekend.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

I see no manual I just got it in the apps store free ive ha no issue blurring with the free version I can email the scan or fax with genus fax I havnt. with genus scan plus you can print and dropbox and moe but email is fine foe me here is how mine comes out

Mojo

Darren, I am no genius so I am positive it was Mike who gave the suggestion.

I hate my smart phone because...............I do not know how to use half the features on it.

Chris

Darren Henry

Quoteive had no issue blurring with the free version

Mine works fine too; as long as someone else with a steadier hand uses it LOL.

QuoteI hate my smart phone because.........

The only reason I have one is that my old service provider in Kenora discontinued pay as you go and I want to maintain a Kenora phone number for when I'm back there. This was the new providers "base model" and it was cheaper than re-programming my old flip phone [which the kid working that Sat. wasn't sure they could do next week if I was still in town.]While I'm here in Brandon it makes a handy calculator that can tell how to get over to Mr. Smith's place and take a picture while I wait for my monthly text from my sister.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

my favorite most needed app is my go payment card reader  then m the phone  I cant imagine not having I was always forgetting my real camera